Follow me!!

Monday, 21 December 2015

Congrats to Our First 'S.S' (to be) in Sasing 2012 !!!



Guess where am I?

God! Can't believe it! This day has come already.... !! 
Today, December 21st, 2015, one of my best friend in uni has done her thesis oral defense! Ya, meskipun bukan aku yang sidang skripsi hari ini, but my heart was jumping around in glee when she came out from the examination room. Apalagi dia adalah mahasiswa prodi Bahasa dan Sastra Inggris angkatan 2012 pertama yang menjalani sidang skripsi. So proud of you, girl!

Dear, Utari Nurhayati
Congratulation!
Now, you're a step ahead for your wedding  graduation day.
Thank you for being such a good friend for me :) 
P.S: I wish I can have bit of your gupuhness so I can write my own thesis faster :D
\



No comments :

Post a Comment

write your comment here :D